Louis Joseph Fluet Born November 19,1942 Died January 25th, 2013 at 4:00PM. Louis Fluet was the Husband of Cheryl E. Fluet, and is the Father of Mark Richard Fluet, Lea Marie Hernandez(Fluet), Robert Lionel Fluet, Joseph Louis Fluet, and Louis Joseph Fluet Jr. He also leaves behind 5 grandchildren.
Louis served in the United States Air Force from 1960-1964. He worked at Nardon Manufacturing and was a member of the Knights of Columbus, The American Legion, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars. He will be dearly missed.
- Do not stand at my grave and weep,
- I am not there; I do not sleep.
- I am a thousand winds that blow,
- I am the diamond glints on snow,
- I am the sun on ripened grain,
- I am the gentle autumn rain.
- When you awaken in the morning’s hush
- I am the swift uplifting rush
- Of quiet birds in circling flight.
- I am the soft starlight at night.
- Do not stand at my grave and cry,
- I am not there; I did not die.